Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Vegan Chocolate Brownies ( Yeah Baby)




Betty Crocker got Nothing on Me


Ola Pumpkin Chops!

What's rolling? Out here in V-land I've been playing with cocoa powder. I've been making batches of chocolate and stuffing slabs of it in my freezer. Anyway, today, after a stressful day at work I thought I'd switch out chocolate for brownies. I never made them vegan brownies before.

The only cruelty to animals in this recipe involves driving my dogs crazy with the smell of baked goods they CANNOT eat (because chocolate). Meh, my conscious is pretty clear.

This one is pretty easy, and it's a rather flexible recipe too. I had a bunch of walnuts at home so I used them, if you don't have them, no sweat.

What You Need

2 cups flour (maida)
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup vegan chocolate chips ( I got mine at natures basket/ just check to make sure there are no milk solids in the ingredients)
1 cup pure unsweetened coca powder
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
1 cup sugar ( I used brown)
1 teaspoon vanilla powder/essence
1 cup almond milk/soyamilk
1/2 cup water
1 and 1/4th cup coconut oil OR vegetable oil Or Olive oil ( I used 50-50 coconut and olive)
1.5 teaspoons sea salt



Some of Them Ingredients 


What Do I Do?

Grab two large bowls. In the first one, mix your flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder. Set aside.

Now is a good time to preheat your oven at 180c

In another bowl add your sugar, water, soya/almond milk, and vanilla. Mix till smooth. Add your flour mix and let it get thick and smooth. Now add your walnuts (if you want) and your chocolate chips.


Damn, that's some tasty brown goo


Grease your pan and put that batter in there. Let that baby bake for about 25-30 min. Let it cool, cut  into squares and dust some powdered sugar over them. Best had with a cup of black coffee or a glass of cold almond milk.

I messed up a little bit today, my brownies are a tad dry, which is why I increased the oil in this recipe.
Free Sexy Making Out With Henna Pic


Alright pups, it's Wednesday, you still have much of the week to conquer. So do it. Be kind. Be amazing. And always Keep It Real.







No comments:

Post a Comment